Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GodsInspirations - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GodsInspirations > Topics

Subject: Don't Quit
Replies: 7 Views: 813

khope777 14.05.08 - 01:56am
When things in wrong, as they sometimes will; when the road you're trudging seems all uphill; when funds are low, and the debts are high, and you want to smile, but you have to sigh; when care is pressing you down a bit, rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is strange with it's twists and turns, as everyone of us sometimes learns, and many a failure turns about, when you might have won had you stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow. You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out; the silver tint of the clouds of doubt, and you never can tell how close you are; it may be near when it seems so far. So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit. It's when things seem worse, that you must not quit. *

drromana 14.05.08 - 10:27am
Amen. Thank you sis for posting that. *

david316 20.05.08 - 09:22pm
Blessings all in the name of Jesus Christ,the name above all names.. Thank you for for your wonderful words of inspiration.Truly a blessing! *

rose1937 23.05.08 - 12:55am
Hay lin that was beatfull and so true kim love you my dear freind hugs mwa *

david316 23.05.08 - 01:39am
BEAUTIFUL POST! I'd like to just PTL ya'll!! 0/Sis Kim you have a special touch!! God bless ya'll!dAvid & The duck!lol;) *

anglhart 30.05.08 - 03:06am
You have a special gift kim a gift that very few have the gift of words *

khope777 30.05.08 - 04:38am
Please understand that I didn't write this poem. Only posted it. *

seastarr 26.06.08 - 03:59pm
Thank you for sharing this one is great blossom.GIF *

* GodsInspirations Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GodsInspirations

Create Your Own App Store

topTop