Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GodsInspirations - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GodsInspirations > Topics

Subject: The Eagle
Replies: 4 Views: 891

khope777 19.05.08 - 01:15am
You cannot detain the eagle in the forest. You may gather around him a chorus of the choicest birds; you may give him a perch on the goodliest pine; you may charge winged messengers to bring him choicest dainties; but he will spurn them all. Spreading his lofty wings, with his eye on the lofty cliffs, he will soar away to his own ancestrial halls amid the mountain of rocks and the wild music of tempest and waterfall. The soul of man, in its eagle soaring, will rest with nothing short of the Rock of Ages. Its ancestrial halls are the halls of heaven. Its munitions of rocks are the attributes of God. The sweep of its majestic wings is eternity!
''Lord THOU hast been our dwelling place in all generations.''
God bless you.
-Mosei *

drromana 19.05.08 - 01:26pm
Thank you sis for posting this poem here. Mosei it is a beautiful poem. God has blessed you with a wonderful gift. Gov bless both of you. *

rose1937 23.05.08 - 01:00am
Thank you kim that was beatfull God bless i love you *

festus36 23.05.08 - 06:44am
May this sort of wealthy inspirations never stop from flowing from u to d ready, hungry & thirsty souls. Just like d streams of pure healing water dat flows constantly from God's throne 4 d healing of d nations. So shall endless RIVER OF LIVING WATER flow from u. This forum will not lack such as this. Tanks sis. U've added to my library of memory. *

seastarr 26.06.08 - 04:03pm
Amen! I also loved ur poem. Ur blessed with an amazing gift flowers4u.GIF *

* GodsInspirations Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GodsInspirations

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits